Statutory right of withdrawal Right of withdrawal
If you are contracting as a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the Contract, within 14 days, without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods or in case of multiple goods in one order delivered separately, after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good ordered in one order.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you may notify us, via email or through our official accounts on social networks, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. You may use the model withdrawal form as set out at the bottom of this page but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
- If you decide to withdraw from this Contract, we will return to you all payments received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional charges resulting from your choice of any delivery method other than the ordinary delivery method that we offer) without any undue delay, and at any rate, within 14 days of the date on which this Contract has been terminated. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. In any event, you will not incur any charges as result of such reimbursement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back. You shall send back or deliver the goods to us at our registered address in Cyprus without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Contractual right of withdrawal
- In addition to the statutory right to cancel for consumers, as above mentioned, we grant you a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of the products to return the products (except those mentioned in Clause D. below, for which the right to cancel is excluded). In case you return the goods within the contractual term of the right of withdrawal after the statutory period has expired, you will only be reimbursed with the amount paid for said products. Delivery charges will not be reimbursed. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You may exercise your contractual right of withdrawal in accordance with the provision of Clause A. above. However, should you inform us about your intention of withdrawing from the Contract after the legal term for withdrawal, you shall, in any case, hand/deliver the goods over to us within the 14-day term as from the Delivery Confirmation.
You shall not have the right to withdraw from the Contract when it is for the delivery of any of the following Products:
- Customised items
- Music CDs/DVDs without their original wrapping.
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to hygiene reasons and where unsealed after delivery.
Your right to cancel the Contract shall apply exclusively to the products that are returned in the same condition in which you received them. No reimbursement will be made if the product has been used once it has been opened, for products that are not in the same condition as when they were delivered or if they have been damaged, so take care of the products(s) while in your possession. Please return the products using or including all their original packaging, instructions and other documents, if any, accompanying the products.
- Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- Items must be returned with all original labels and tags still attached, packaging and other accessories (dust bags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim shorts or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Items that have any sign of use or wear will not be accepted and will be returned to the Client.
- Items must be returned in perfect condition, without any damage, scratches or dents. If an item f is delivered damaged, please contact us to receive instructions for the return.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging with all original accessories, components and instructions. Furthermore, they must be packaged in the same suitable manner in which they were received.
- All electronic devices cannot be returned or exchanged if open.
Upon cancellation, the respective products shall be returned as follows: (i) Returns by Courier: When returning the product(s) by Courier arranged by us, you should contact us via email or our official accounts on social networks to arrange for the product to be collected at your home. You should send the product in its original packaging and follow the directions on the "RETURNS" section of this website. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
After examining the article, we will inform you of whether you have the right to reimbursement of the amounts paid. The refund will be paid as soon as possible and, in all cases, within 14 days from the date on which you notified us of your intention to cancel and the item received by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back. The refund will always be paid using the same payment means you used to pay for your purchase. You shall assume the cost and risks of returning the products to us, as indicated above. If you have any questions, you can contact us via email or our official accounts on social networks.
Returns of defective products
If you think that at the moment of delivery the product is not as stipulated in the Contract, you must contact us immediately via email or our official accounts on social networks, providing the product details and the damage sustained. You must return the product to the address indicated on the receipt that you receive with the product when it is delivered or giving it to the courier that we send to your home. We will carefully examine the returned product and will notify you by email within a reasonable period if the product may be exchanged or whether you have a right for a refund (as appropriate). The refunding or replacement of the article shall take place as soon as possible and in all cases within 14 days from the date on which we send you an email confirming that the refund or replacement of the product is going ahead. If a defect or damage is confirmed on the returned products, we will give you a complete refund including the charges you have accrued of delivery and return. The refund will always be paid using the same payment means you used to pay for your purchase. All rights recognised in current legislation shall be, in any case, safeguarded.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Address: 5 Andrea Pavia Street, Kato Polemidia 4157, Limassol, Cyprus operating under the trading name of A. Artemiou Hair Design Limited
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on/received on (*)
Name of consumer
Address of consumer
Signature of consumer (only for paper forms)
Delete as appropriate